Monday, February 18, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa S. Came to visit

My Mom had planned on flying in before the birth of Zachary but of course our little peanut had different plans so after a last min switch of her ticket she flew in the day he was born. Between her and Jessica I am not sure what we would have done without their help. When my water broke we called Jessica who lived 3 minuets away to come over and stay with Leland, then after that while we were in the hospital Grandma took care of the little big man. Leland really enjoyed having Grandma here and getting spoiled by here, I think I was spoiled as well with all the cooking and watching Zachary while I napped. Dad was anxious to get down here and meet his newest Grandson so he took time off work and met my mom down here. The look on Leland's face was priceless when he saw Grandpa, He had been chatting with Grandpa on Skype daily so when he actually got here Leland was shocked. Kind of gave a look like "how the heck did you get through the computer?" Grandpa has glasses that Leland was obsessed with, I guess he had many pairs and Devin has some just like them so all the guys wore them for a few pics. Leland broke Grandmas heart when they had to leave, he cried and threw a fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment