Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ready..........Wrestle

My oldest nephew Blaze traveled with a friend and his dad to Kansas City, MO for a wrestling tournament. Since we were only an hour away Devin the boys and I went to KC for the day to support Blaze in his tournament. This was the first time Devin has even been able to go to one, he really enjoyed it. Were both excited for our boys to some day wrestle but for now they can stay little. Blaze took 4th out of 6 places. This was a really tough tournament, Blaze is used to pinning his opponent in 30 seconds. The guys he went against were some of the best in the country. I’m so glad we were able to go and that Devin is hooked! Devin took lots of pics while I sat mat side and helped coach Blaze, I love being able to sit and yell out moves! Leland really enjoyed being there as well. If I didn’t have Zachary in the carrier with me I took Leland mat side with me. He sat in my arms very entranced by what was going on. He also of course soaked up all the attention people around us gave him. the lightest weight bracket of the tournament was 35lbs, Leland is almost 30lbs lol. I think he is going to be our heavy weight wrestler. He has gotten so tall that he can almost reach up and grab the counter top, nothing is safe around here. Both boys took naps at the tournament, I could not believe they were able to sleep through all the noise but glad they did. After the tournament we took Blaze and the boys our for some BBQ, it was so yummy. Leland ate everything tha was given to him, he loves to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment