Sharing how much these two are growing into little men
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Getting the hang of my camera
I have been playing with the setting more and more so I can get better photos of the boys. I still have more learning to do. I want to set up a little studio in the basement so I can jsut go down there and get photos of the boys. I took some yesterday when we were outside since it was high 70's and then today after the easter egg hunt I took some with my PVC pipe backdrop and white paper.
I love this one its as if Leland is saying "brother are you ok?"
Here are the ones from when we were hanging out on the deck enjoying the warm weather, Leland LOVES to play with Daddy's hats!
Cannot forget the little man and his cool sunglasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment