Monday, April 1, 2013
More visitors
Friday the 22nd of March we had more visitors. Great Grandma Mathison, Great Aunt Julie, Auntie Dana and 2nd cousin Josh came to visit the boys and see us as well. Leland LOVED having more people here to play with, especially Josh. Leland just loves big boys, Josh was so good with Leland too and Zachary he kept asking to hold him which I thought was very sweet. One night before Leland went to bed I told Leland we needed to go read a book before bed, Josh asked if he could read to him so of course I let him. It was one of the sweetest things ever. They both sat in the rocking chair while Josh read a book. The whole time everyone was here I think I only held Zachary for feedings, thankfully he is breastfed so I actually got some time with my baby haha. I don’t mind sharing him I was so glad they were able to come down and meet him. Great Grandma was in heaven holding on to her tiny great grandson. I’m so glad the boys will have these memories with their great grandparents. I have lots of memories with my Great Grandma Grace. While they were here we did not do anything exciting, we just sent time together which was fine by us. We are homebodies and having two little ones does not make it easy to just pack up and go as we please. Of course I snuck in a few naps since there were so many extra hands to help out. Leland was very bored after they left but did find entertainment in all the toys that he played with with Joshua. Joshua really enjoyed bouncing on this big blue ball that Leland has, so after they left Leland tried so hard to try and bounce on it like he saw his big 2nd cousin do. I even had to catch him a few times and he went rolling over the top of the ball going face first into the ground haha. While here Julie helped Devin put Leland's new kitchen together then Joshua helped teach Leland how to play with it. Leland loves to hang out in the kitchen with us which has become dangerous so we figured we might as well get him his own to cook with. Leland is going to be just like Daddy and love to cook.
Ok now onto the Pictures....










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment