Saturday, April 27, 2013

Growing too fast

All of a sudden Leland is doing all sorts of new things. He is using sign language and talking more and more everyday. His new thing is to say all done when he is finished eating. The other day I set up a high chair for Zachary that we received as a gift. The chair is a 4 in 1, it came with a booster seat that can be used on the legs of the high chair or strapped to a chair. So I strapped it to the chair and put Leland in it, he loved it and sat there like he was 5 years old. This passed week has been been showing us how he can stand from the ground and take a few steps without holding onto anything. I think by the time I get to Wisconsin on the 7th of may he will be walking. I'm really looking forward to Leland walking since he is 26lbs. Carrying both boys has become a little too much for me. Combined they weigh 41lbs(and growing), yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment