Today I had nurse from the base who is hired by the military to work with military families and their children. She came with a packet of information for lots of connections around town and the base on things to do with the boys. She brought a scale with her and weighed the boys, Leland is 26lbs 1oz and Zachary is 14lbs 15.5 oz's. I knew Leland's weight and has been consistent but had no clue that since the 3rd of this month Zachary has put on just a little over a pound. I'm happy to hear he is gaining weight since I am not able to eat a lot of foods since they upset Zachary's tummy.
Leland has been progressing so much these passed couple of weeks. He took a few unassisted steps for daddy and I. I was so glad Devin was home to experience it. He has been talking and signing more and more everyday. He uses sign language for more and eat. He can say mama, Dada, hello, ball, all done. He is able to point to his nose, ears, and mouth. Then when I ask him where his feet are he picks up his foot and smells it. I work with him daily on the walking but was told by the nurse today to not worry until he is 18 months. Leland is so close he walks along the furniture and can hold onto just one of my fingers while he walks along side me.
No comments:
Post a Comment