Sharing how much these two are growing into little men
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Happy Easter!!!
We didn’t do much for Easter since the boys are so young but we did get them a basket with a few goodies. Leland enjoyed popping open the eggs to get to the cheerios inside. It only took one egg for him to realize what he had to do. A couple weeks ago we went to a egg hunt at the base, once again it did not take long for Leland to catch on he was putting the eggs in his basket left and right. Then I would dump them out and he would do it all over again. Yesterday i was able to take some time with each of the boys and take my own photos of them. To my surprise they actually turned out really cute. Zachary’s 2 month photos did not turn out so I wasn’t sure how the ones I took yesterday were going to. Hope you enjoy them!
I forgot to take pictures of the boys with all the goodies they got from everyone in the mail and the basket Auntie Dana brought down for the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment