Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Going to the zoo zoo zoo

My mom and I took the boys to the zoo while devin was at work. We were in the area since leland needed to be seen for his sore throat. Thankfully the day after I had him seen his throat was better. Both boys LOVE the zoo. Last year when we went Zach was just a little baby and leland was hardly walking. This year though they both could comprehend where we were. Leland really enjoyed getting out of the stroller and walking like a big man. I tried to let zach was some as well but he had a mind of his own and only wants to go the opposite way. We stuck with going to Africa loop at the KC Zoo and saw the new penguin house on our way out, oh and the polar bear which zach loved but leland was scared of. We stayed at watched the polar bear put on his little show until leland realized there was no reason to be scared. They enjoyed the zoo so much I figured why not plan our first family vacation and go to the Omaha Zoo before devin leaves. That's where were headed now. Filled our bellies with culvers and custard, both boys are asleep in their carseats. I'll attach pictures from the KC Zoo then after our vacation I'll put up more. I bought leland a little set of African animals he plays with them daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment