Thursday, April 17, 2014

Zoo day with daddy

We spent 5 hours at the Omaha Zoo. I went once when I was around 8 years old and remembered it being a blast so I was pretty excited to go back with our family. Both boys and daddy had s good time as well. Leland is now naming almost every animal he even says ostrich instead of bird like most 2 years old would do. Zachy was so adorable,  every animal he walked up to the glass getting as close as he could and would say "hi". It was so cute. The buildings at this zoo are amazing which was perfect since it was pretty windy outside. I loved watching the boys experience new things it's just all so exciting to them. I took tons and tons of pictures. Tried my best to get a bunch of devin with the boys. This was our first family vacation that didn't involve going to wisconsin or visiting family. The main goal was for devin to spend some good quality time with the boys and make memories to talk about for the next months that he will be away. I think we succeded in having a good time and making memories. This morning when we woke up zachy was in bed with us since he was not sleeping well in his pack n play. We both woke up to zach saying "Hi Daddy". Was super sweet.

I think leland could have lived in the aquarium tunnel and zachy really enjoyed trying to catch butterflies. It's hard to tell what their favorite part of the zoo was they enjoyed being out and about. Especially doing it all with daddy, if devin walked away Leland would get really worried.  I've been trying to explain to him that soon Daddy will be going far away again. Which u think he is starting to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment