While Devin has been away at Training in NJ he actually wears a uniform so I asked him to send the boys some pictures. Both boys love seeing pictures, Leland especially will carrying around printed photos and give Daddy kisses. I explained to Leland that Daddy is wearing a uniform so while he carries the photos around and shows everyone he will say "Daddy form." It's so sweet and cute. I tell Devin all the time I feel like he is and always has been only ours.
The picture with Devin laying on the ground shooting was really amusing to Leland he could not believe Daddy was laying on the ground.
Before Devin deploys we are hoping to get a OpLove photo shoot done. That is where a photographer does a photo shoot for free for deploying military members. With the boys being so little and Devin going to be away for close to 7 months these photos will be a very important part of the boys lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment