The boys, dogs and I made it back to MO a few days before devins due back. Today it was mid 60's but by the time we were able to go outside and enjoy some fresh air the wind picked up and a storm rolled in. We only had a few mins outside, leland enjoyed looking at worms while zach just wanted to run run run.
Every time I talked to leand about heading home he would say "daddy home." I cannot wait to see his reaction when we pick up daddy at the airport. He loves his daddy. Hopefully over the next few weeks he gets a lot of one in one with daddy.
We had a lot of picking up to do around the house to get ready for visits in preparation of adoption. Leland must have took the hint and decided to help me clean. He grabbed toys and put them in the sink.
Zach was stoked to have his climber back, at my parents house he was easily able to climb the couch since it's low. Here in MO our couch is pretty high, but that didn't stop money zachy. I asked him how he got up there he jus smirked.
No comments:
Post a Comment