Thursday, March 6, 2014

We have a super smart big Man

For a while we were getting worried that Leland may be a little behind, but boy has he showed us wrong. The other day I did some flash cards with him. Out of 53 he was able to easily tell me what 31 of them were. There were many he did not know the name of but was able to tell me what it was used for. For example he didn't know the word for umbrella but was able to say "Rain". Leland has really started to put sentences together and is fantastic at saying please and thank you. He makes connections really easily, he shocks me daily with all the things he knows. We've been working hard on counting, if he's in the mood he will count to 5 with me. He knows that he is 2 years old. I love that all he knows are things that Devin and I taught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment